Tuesday, March 11, 2008

There is something

so healing about a shower! Yeah I drug my cruddy butt off the couch and into the shower about an hour ago! Man did that feel good. I mustve stood there for a good 5 min under the hot running water, and chanted "Oh man this feels so gooood!" Washed my equally dirty hair, forewent styling tho as Im sure the blow dryer weighs way more than I can manage today. I may have a hair appt w/my Bethie tomorrow and I also may have a dental appt. I cant do both. No energy. So hmmm whats going to make me feel better in the long run? If you guessed the hair appt youre right. I just dont have anything to give you for a prize. Ding ding ding!!! Does that work?? Im still drinking coffee but I really need to eat. Anorange is on the counter with my name on it so I think Id better scoot and put something good into my nutrition starved body! Thanks for hanging with me!

1 comment:

Pam said...

love that you are blogging these days!!!