Friday, March 14, 2008

Feeling a bit better

thanks for askin! So good today in fact that Im makin a man pleasin meal to celebrate! I told Ike to not look at the butter. He said he wouldnt! Hes kind of an anti butter person. I am not so much! He calls me a butter hound!LOL Yeah like thats going to make me put some back. His tricks have no hold on me. Oh and as if I need another reason te celebrate all that is butter, and there fore better, Some fru-fru magazine said that Land O lakes butter is the best!! No I didnt buy that brand cause Im still a penny pincher, but I did buy two lbs of the creamy yellow goodness while I made my foray out into the wilds of the grocery store yesterday. food, esp the fruts and veggies, looked so good yesterday. I got more fruit than vegs but hey Ill balance it out with frozen corn from christmas!its still good right? I do have to say that in all that is happy and holy butter has no carbs, neither does the meat!!! Im not much of a bread eater so the insulin thing wont be hard!mmmmmmm

No comments: