Saturday, March 22, 2008

saturday, for goodness sakes

Well Im recovering nicely now! FINALLY saw Olivia last night. I made the PWs' roast and it was so to die for. And her mashed potatoes. With cream cheese. Olivia seemed to like the carrots the most. And me! She wouldnt letme leave her sight w/o a frantic yell of ,"Gwammie?"They stayed till almost 9pm which was late for her. I just cant believe how tall shes getting! Still skinny as a rail but tall man!I told AManda that her pants are getting short. She said,"Yeah at first I thought that her pants were shrinking b ut then realized shes gone through another growth spurt". Seeing her is like medicine for the soul. It just makes your heart happy! Besides getting my hair done, it was the highight of my day! Pawpaws' too! Makes the b low of having a customers check bounce twice not hurt so bad! Well not hurt so bad yesterday..

1 comment:

Kay said...

I am glad you are up and around and feeling better, also know what you mean about those grandbabies being good for your soul! :)
I too have tried the PW roast and OMG it is so good. I haven't tried the lasagna yet or that steak sandwich. Umm I am hungry now!
Just wanted to say HI!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!