Friday, March 14, 2008

See I knew

I ended that post way too soon! The very hunky hot surgeons office just called and I am to be at the hospital at 9am.Not too early but late enought to miss my coffee! Clear the roads as my mom will be driving me. she is 83, and not the best driver anymore. But Illbe ok! And will have to lay down the rules! She cant stay and hover over me when I get home!LOL Yeah shes the sweetest thing ever but I needs my space...know what I mean? Let me recover alone! My older sister Sue had her gall bladder out oh a yr or so ago, and the next day was haulin mulch to her flowers in the back! Now I dont want to live up to those standards but if I can make my stuff for Easter dinner, then Ill be happy. See? My needs and wants are few! Tomorrow Im going to a crop for a few hours, try and get a few projects from scrapbowl done! I really want to go for the discount so I can buy my secret bunny, of hte human variety, some cool stuff with a discount! And wil need to mail it tomorrow too!, Well we'll see. I think Im passing on my neices b-day party on Sunday too. Ive still got a mean hack and dont think the mamas of all the new babies will like me hackin anywhere near those sweet precious babes! Ill send it with Terry...or mom! Ok I think that really is all for the day! Oh my Pammy...thanks forlookin at my new and iproved blog! well updated anyway! I love you!

No comments: