Monday, March 24, 2008

the easter aftermath

What a day! Exactly as a holiday should be! WE had good/great food and even better company! We talked and ate, went to see Emis new little rented condo, lest anyone think shes really growing up!LOL It is so her. I can see her living there for years. It even has a cute little "lake" that has a sandy beach like area nad a dock. Ikewanted to know if he could bring his boat. Emi rolled her eyes. Went back to Terrys for my PW dessert and everyone was in love at first bite! We came home and I changed into my home clothes and was fast asleep by 6:30.Kind of an up and down night,though when all I really wanted was to sleep! I guess the biggest thing from yesterday, beside Olivias darling dress and sweet little piggies, was that AManda thinks shell be able to totally quit her day job for online design work. You can find her at amandae dot photography@blogspot . com . Now dont go flodding her little blog with a zillion posts! Her for real dot com website will be up and running April 1st!Its so very exciting for them! And us too! They seem to have their dads' entreprenurial drive and spirit. O will still go to the sitters a few days a week cause theyll still have to pay the bills, but Im so happy to see this happening so soon for her. Gods given her some awesome talent! SO i guess after all that thanking Im going off for a bit. I dont feel as well today a sI did on Saturday, but Ive had 3 very busy days in a row too. I think Ill cuddle up with The Pants (my big old Maine Cooner Cat) and watch entertaining tv!LOL HOpe the sun comes out for a few days! I think Im turning into a shrinking violet or some crazy plant like that!

No comments: