Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday work day

Well I must put on the old thinking cap today and get my subs done for the DT call!! And finish up some RAKS for friends and get them mailed!! Its a humid morning and partly sunny. I need to go out in a few minute sand water the containers. Theyre pretty sad looking. Saw Terry yesterday and had a good time. Katy and Matt are in Germany rihgt now and are having a great time on their honeymoon. She said it was really sad to sned Jim and Amber back to NM. I dont tinkhell be there long. Shes happy to be around her family but Jim wants his fam too! Well see. Sat o Tuesday for O. We had a great time. Went to see Beth and showed her the wedding pictures. Shes still not feeling the best but was happy for the most part. I was totally wiped out! Went to bed very early and slept great all night!! Well thats the mundane of my life right now. Nothing special.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi!! good job so far with the blog.. Good luck with the MP Lo's

Kim said...

Hi, Laura! Keep up the good work on your blog!!!