Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday busy for me

I went shopping yesterday and got some great sale stuff for myself and Olivia.I wouldve gotten more for Olivia but after a call to mom I put some back. She said "Olivia would rather have shoes"LOL So Ive got my eye on two pairs from the links that she sent to me. I am working out again today. Really want to try the new Body Vive class and went yesterday to what I thought was the noon class only to find out that it was Body Pump at noon! So I went to that class but was about 15 min late. That was ok with me. But man was I HUNGRY the rest of the day! So today I know its at 1030 so Ill be there! Then from there over to AMandas to give her what I bought for Olivia! Poor dh is working all weekend. But good news about that is that he has a helper, his friend Damon.Damon is who we refer to for floor laying, but hes slow right now so its an unexpected blessing for Ike. Already he can feel the difference working out of the new van rather than his old truck.I didnt realize how emotionally attatched eh was to his old truck. Were gifting it to our DSIL in exchange for some interior painting and repair from where the roof leaked ast year before we had the new one put on. But first is the bedroom. Its not been painted since we moved here 18 yrs ago.Ive picked out a pretty caramel color!! It matches the new bedding. Oh almost forgot got a sheet set yesterday for 14.95! Nothing fancy but it matches too. Im not one for super fancy ones cause if you make your bed everyday, who sees them?? right??Ok Ive ogt lots of bb stuff to read so thats it for me today! Thanks Kim and Steph for leaving me comments!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think a carmel color sounds yummy!!HAGD!

Mel Place said...

laura you are always busy,love your blog.so where the pics.