Sunday, July 29, 2007

sunday ahhh Quiet

Trying a new font today well I thought I was. Another sign of my computer idiocies! yep self proclaimed idiot!LOL Work out was great yesterday. Instructor was super fun wich makes it even better! Today well have our usual Sunday dinner after we go see Ike at the nursing home. This is my fil.My sil is taking him to St Louis nexzt Thursday for good. Well see. I personally dont think its the best idea but shell be the one to deal with that! Weve done what we could from here, with me doing most of the work!Its OK though he has family in STL that will see him. A sister and a few brothers. Hopefully thisll mean a few more trips to STL for us. I really want to go to the Wedding in Oct for Tim and Brandi. Well they are really married but she wants a big wedding so thats why they are waiting till then. If we dont go well send a check. I think im cutting this shorter than usual as I have some things to finish and make!

1 comment:

Mel Place said...

laura i need to see some pics,okay