Sunday, July 15, 2007

15 things I love right now

Well this is achallenge from fellow scrap blogger Katie Jones! Im trying to get into the blogging world but can never really seem to mremember my name and password, etc... so here it goes she wanted bloggers to list 15 things they love right now!
1. My family
2. My cats! im really missing Dee Dee who passed away a week ago tomorrow. The two boys arent really getting along as Joe got out on Thursday, so now MFP is totally pissed at him and does everything to make everyone miserable! Grr!
3. Pork Tenderloin that we had for dinner! I love simple food!
4. My new Prima Flowers! They are pretty colors that just make me smile!
5. Olivia! Everything about her!
6. Man thi sis gettinng hard! My PC tool turn about that really holds all of my scrap essentials!
7. my dh! he smelled so good yesterday. Not cologne or anything, just sawdust and sweat! Very masculine!!!
8. oh how could I forget!!! My new Tempurpedic bed!! I laydown and am almost instantly asleep! I get a bit hot in it but hope that will change soon!!
9.Afew new SB tools! i got the mini tag curler and tag maker! They are boht really cool.
10. A big tall glass of ICe Tea...really cold!
11. DHs' new work Van! hes having a hard time letting go of his truck though. Dan is tlaking it so itll still be in the family.
12 My bag of pink ribbons that my dear sweet friend Resa sent me back in the winter!! I need to send her a card! i need to use up some ppr!!
13. my cozy lil house
14. Lemon Supreme pie from Perkins!! Yum-o!!
15. Felt ric-rack! In green and pink!!

Wow I did it! Now to figure out how to share y blog with fellow bloggers. The whole http thing! Then Ill feel more competent!

9 comments:

Kimmie said...

Looks great Laura!!!!

Marti said...

Hi Laura! You've done a great job!

kelli said...

Congrats on the list of yours, wasn't as hard as you thought was it.

Stephanie said...

Looks great!!! keep it up!

Dawn said...

Yay, Laura...you did it AND got the challenge done. I'm proud of you :0)

Katie said...

WTG on your first challenge!

Kim said...

nice job, Laura!

Pam said...

yeah!! Glad you got this going!

Mel Place said...

laura wtg on your list,love pretty ribbons and ice cold tea too.