Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday madness!

Well it took me long enough but I finally got signed back in! Im so behind on Katies Challenges its isnt funny! Mostly cause it took me forever to get signed in but I figgered it out! Had a great bff (no doesnt stand for best freinds forever, some thing way more sinister!LOL) weeknd at Tammys house!Went to the expo wastn worth a darn! Drive home was lovely nothing but blue skies! listened to a green day cd about 3 times! I forgot to bring the others with me.I cant blog long today as Ive got a million things to do like wash an ass load of dishes!! Mostly from dinner last night! Then work out at the Plex at 1030 come home shower and run to the store before a 2pm appt with the Diabetes educator! Yikes! Then may go to a garden club meeting tonight! I havent been all summer! Somewhere in there also unpack my scrap stuff!

5 comments:

Mel Place said...

happy you back home and playing with dgb,miss you laura

Kay said...

Hi ya babe! I got a blog for the boys, it is a shameless brag outlet. Oh well..LOL
Anyway I "found" you through Dawn and added you to my links! Love ya!
Kay

Pam said...

I want to see pics!!!!

kelli said...

You need to update girl! So I will tag you (go back to my blog to get the questions) have fun

Julie Overby said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for stoppin' by my blog. I'm so super behind in Katies challenges too! Thanks for the compliment about my work. I haven't received my first assignment yet for P.T. but I am axiously waiting!