Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Sept 10

Well today is a special day for someone I know so Happy Birthday Katie! Wow youre 31 today. Hopelife is treating you well! Had to fam dinner night. Olivia was in such a funny mood! being so silly. WE stole lots of sugar from her(kisses), and she didnt protest too awfully much! Ok Kelli its sort of updated! I slept like shit last night! These night sweats have returned with a vengance plus the Temp bed is sort of hot too, and Ive got about 10 mosquito bites! So when i got hot or sweaty theyd itch like crazy. so I tossed and turned most of the night, and finaly gave up about 5:45. Went to the Olex today and worked out there for about 2 hrs or so then came home and washed last nights dishes, folede a load of clothes, took some clothes that dont fit out of my drawers, to make room for new ones!! Well its raining and i am falling asleep at the keys so Im off for now! Love you all!

5 comments:

Pam said...

I hope you slept better last night! We need some pics of Olivia here!

Mel Place said...

laura you should blog more ,i hate bite from those bloodsucker...miss u

Stephanie said...

Hope you sleep better!! Glad your working out.. I hope your doing extra for me.. hehe!!

Dawn said...

Glad to see an update from you!

Laura said...

Thanks everyone! Ill update again shortly!