Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday new blog Challenge

Thanks for something not so heavy! Well last weeks didnt have to be heavy but itd been on my mind for years now! So what inspires me? Lots of things1 Mostly bright colors and Flowers! I know everyoe out there thought itd be Olivia and yes seeing her photos does send me running for the scraproom! But I like the ordinary quiet everyday things, like my bright green basil, deep purple petunias, and a cool green planter I got at HL a week or so ago. Other gals SB pages will also inspire me. Again I love the bright colors and different ways they arrange pics, bellies and such. Other things like the Bible. It inspires me to be a better person (Iknow hard to believe right? lol) and appreciate what Ive got right now, today. To be more Christ-like when I dont want to be! In Feb when I joined over at SBP they had to coolest All moth long event with daily challenges. One was to do a Lo on who inspires me. At that moent it was Ike. he is patient kind, slow to anger, always gives people, even me, the benefit of the doubt. I love him more each passing yr. This Nov will be our 30th wedding anniversary. Not sure what well do but I want to do something big! For an IR couple ANY year is a big one!! Well now that Ive thouht about Olivia I want to sgo and start her b-day album so Im outta here!

4 comments:

Mel Place said...

laura awesome story of what inspired you,tfs


you inspired me,you are soooooo SWEET.

Katie said...

great note of inspiration.

Dettao said...

My 30th anniversary is in Dec. So glad you have a great love story, too. Take care of yourself.

Erika said...

Laura, congrats on the commitment you have made. You are an inspiration to me.