Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tuesday blisteringly hot!

Well its been in the 90s for the past 4 or 5 days and doesnt look like itll break anytime too soon. Were under a meterorologic "ring of fire". Its where theres a huge blocking high pressure system that wont allow anything in like cooler temps and for us rain, in it! Im really tired of watering everything right now! I have a garden stone that says "I think the weeds are winning" and its so true. I get these weedy looking things with the prettiest creamy flowers on them. not a cutting type of flower but just along the stems. So hey maybe someone will actually think theyre supposed to be there!LOL The diabetes thing is such a challenge in my life right now! High highs and low lows! Excercise makes it worse! Im just freakin ravenous the rest of the day. Did i mention that I hate insulin?? I hate having ot test 4+ time sa day, taking insulin at least 4 times a day! Just think of all those shots!Ok rant over! Im gonna skip outta here shower and go to ON to return some online stuff I bought!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I understand about being hungry after a workout... Make sure you eat something before you go workout.. not to heavy.. and maybe try some protein after your workout this will fill you up. and help your muscles too!! HTH!!!

Dettao said...

We've got temps in the 100s here in Texas. Don't overexert yourself.

You've been tagged. Come see the details on my blog.