Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Overwhelmed

I finally had y big appt with the Diabetes resource center yesterday.Overwhelmed is a real understatement for all that happened. First my sugar was really high, whick I knew it would be. And finally finally someone agrees that Ive probably got Type I and not Type II. but that really cant be confirmed untilmy sugar comes dodwna bit. So until then Im trying to absorb all that has happened.For some reason all i could do was cry all day. Im sure that some of it is the fact that the NP said to expwct alot of weight gain. Ive just felt so crummy all day and I know that i can do this but just not all at once! Today will be stressful and daunting as well. The big move is still going to happen and Ike and I have to go yet once again and pack up all of his dads things and get hin ready for tomorrow! (Thursday) Had a bad bout with restless leg tonight abd now its 4 am and I cant sleep. Thats why Im here! Imtaking Terry to the dentist to have a tooth pulled, would like to work out but not sure thats going to happen. I really want to but its going to be an already full day so thats very iffy. I probably shouldnt with all thats going on. Oh and Ive got to go rent a wheelchair too! So if you happen to read this keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: