Saturday, January 19, 2008

10 things I love right now!

I almost forgot about this! Here they are in no particular order:

1. butt cold days inJan where I dont have toleave thehouse!
2 Breakfast made by Ike!
3 said dh doing the dishes too!! Gotta love that!
4. drinking all the coffee I want!
5. Ike having alight week at work. This man works too hard all the rest of the year so its nice to spend time w/him
6 my new windows that are keepign the drafts out unlike my old windows
7 getting to psend the day scrapping, although I havent really done that yet
8 love that Olivia is over her little virus that shes had all week. high fever not sleeping
9 that AManda got to sleep all night for 8 straight hours!!
10 that Emi is finally back in her apt after it flooded!

Yep Im happy as a fat clam right now!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great list, Laura!