Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well its better late than never so heres this weeks KaTIE BLOG CHALLENGE;try something new and blog about it! Here goes...
I know she probably meant something with the camera or settings with the blog but thats not me this week. I FINALLY tried the body step class! Ive been really bummed about the Riverplex cancelling my fav class of all time. Lots of reasons that it failed none made me happy! So I tried a new class right after Christmas called Body Jam. It was fun but too frustrating for me. i tried it twice but never felt the love like I did with the other class. Sooo I changed my PT time and went to the step class. I loved it! I didnt however use the step. Not sure that I ever will but its fine to not use it too! it was so good to move! And sweat! and burn calories that have been hanging round since Christmas! Another class I will try is Body Attack. Ive done it a few timesbut none on a reg basis. But Ill be there bright and early on Monday. I wouldve gone today but I want to scrap instead. And plus these classes arent new so no chance that theyllbe cancelled. NOw that makes me HAPPY!!!

No comments: