Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh boy Ive been a bad blogger! Not even sure what the challenge for the day/week is? Ill have to look.

Ive finally started PT for my poor left shoulder. They thinkits some kind of rotator cuff tendonitis, and some other mumbledey jumbledy medical terms. It hurts but I can see a bit of progress. The best pat is the heat and e-stim at the end!

Ive beenmaking progress with my organizing book. I think Im going to start the organizing if possible at the end of each chapter while Ive still got ideas. Im for sure going to clean the closet of way old clothes and all of Ems stuff and use that! Ill be taking the door off so itll be visible therefore useable!

Today is the like 100th gloomy sunless day in I dont know how long. The sun comes out briefly for a few hours but slips back behind the next storm system! Yuck! Im so tired! I have to get back to the gym! Therapy is cramping my style a bti too! Ill work it out! Sat for sure! I have to get groceries too! I esp hate that!LO But trying new RR recipies that sound yummy! like Cowboy Spaghetti! Il le you know how it turns out!

No comments: