Sunday, February 10, 2008

something romantic

well Im doing this for extra points for the love crop! I dont really have one but Ill think of something. This may be the most romantic yr I guess. Way back in Jan I got the KOTM called the Greatest Love Story ever Told...yours! Im still in the thinking phases of this so itll b e a work in progress over the next week or so. Started putting the pages together the pages yesterday. Im thinking as Im going. I wish for sure that I had more pics of us from when we were dating etc... But I dont. I do have some old ploaroids of my little wedding shower and even worseyellowed ones from my wedding. Amanda is working on converting them to b&w, and cleaning them up a bit. Ill try to get pics posted sometime soon of the ginished product. Check back here and see what I ve come up with!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I cant wait to see what you decide to do!

Dawn said...

How cool! Can't wait to see it.