Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday

Well today was the day that R was suppose to come and clean but her dh is not doing so well after a lap chole, so she was taking him to the dr today. And speaking of dr, I got in to have my toe looked at. Yeah it seems Ive gotten myself an infected blister! Didnt feel so well this after noon so Ive ogt abx on board, and am going to sleep shortly! The reason Im here is that Im waiting for the washer to finish so I can take out the things that need to air dry, a few shirts, a bra, you know the drill! When thats done Im off to la la land! Getting up early to go to Sunnyfield Farms to shop for flowers. Terrys always raved about what unusual plants they have so were all going for a look see for oruselves! Also got my hair cut today. Man o man was it in need of a good trimming!Color will be next month! Beth looks good. I love her so! Well washing is done. Ill come back with all of my flower finds prob on Sunday!

No comments: