Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy May

Wow i cant believe May is here. We vehad some really nice days followed bys ome really cold/windy/rainy/chilly days! But the days that needed to eb nice were all that and a bag of chips! Ikes birthday was Friday but we didnt do anything till Sunday. Saturday I cropped for 9 hours at the lss. Amanda is doing some photo things for them so I saw her for a bit on Saturday. One of her pics of my los are on the stores blog!So thanks for that Amanda! Sunday was sunny but I was wiped out. Went to b-fast with Amanda and Emi and Olivia. While we were driving there I said oh duh about something and yep you guessed it! We heard "Oh duh" from the carseat!LOL it was just too funny!When we got back I had to do some last minute shopping for Ikes birthday dinner, came home and made the cake. I did nap for an hour or so while the cake cooled off enough to frost. Its was an awesome chocolate layer cake with choc frosting and strawberries between and on top of the cake, with whipped cream on the sides. Dan was over all day long installing some really awesomely cool outside speakers.I got him a nice lounge chair, a throne fit for the king! Emi got him a GC to Gander Mntn, which heloved!And a chamois for his car washing adventures!! On Monday I picked up my beef and came home and crashed!was up in the evening for about 2 hours but otherwise I was sleeping! Yesterday I worked outside for a few hours, finally planting those massive canna bulbs I got earlier in April at the Kane Co Flea Mrkt. I cant wait to see how big they get. And on Friday we are going to Sunnyfield farms to buy flowers to plant. I dont need much as Ive scaled back alot! This place is known for its rather exotic looking stuff so well see! well I nee dto get some appts made ad get on with my day! Thanks for stopping b y!

No comments: