Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday 10

Yeah Im shamelessly stealing this from KatieJ! So ehres 10 things in no particular order the I love today

1. Hubbys phat bank acct! buying more mutual funds!
2. Getting a new driveway today. I dont thinkits that b ad but its been driving Ike crazy lately! So there goes 2K!
3. After over 3 months on the waiting list my Bo Bunny Flexi ruler came in! Picking it up today as soon as the lss opens! Yay!
4 My new little flower bed I put in. Just did it last Thursday to freshen up the front a bit. Plnated some white and peach ransies that are supposed to come back next spring...well see?
5. Happy to b e feeling better. UC went out of remission for about a week but my guts def better today.
6. Olivia! Everything she does and says! She so smart, coordinated beyond that of a 4 yr old! She loves to walk around kicking a ball in front of her! Most 15 mo old babies are still a bit wobbly! not her shes also doing sommersaults by herself!
7. MY body! Yeah you read that right! Even with my limitations Im amazed at what it does for me.
8. Starting to organize the scrap room! For as oranized as it will ever be!LOL
9. cooler weather thats moving in! I want to wear some of my pants before they are too small!LOL
10. comfy clothes. yeah I cheated a bit but its true! Nothing like yoga pants and a tshirt!

Ok thats it for today!