Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday

Hey! Its Monday again! Katies challenge is to dress up our blog. So be on the lookout for changes! Ive been realy busy in the garden as of late! Doing the things that I was too sick to do in the spring and hot summer. Were having something called a Red October. Meaning Iguess that its still hot! Doh! Wed is suppoed to b e cooler. I thank God everyday for the blessing of A/c and new windows! Ive been really having those nesting feelingske you get at henend of your pregnancy thuh Im far too old for that!LOL Just wanting to work on some things around the house Painting mostly. Its been 10 yrs since hte loving room was painted and we had somew ater damage before we got the new roof last year so this will keep us busy this winter! I want everything to be bright and sunny as my scraproom is.Amanda got me hooked on bright white trim and I just love it. I made the mistake of not using enamel but this room wont see much in the way of finger tips! The rest of the house will need it! Wonder why I feel like this? Maybe cause I actually looked at a house in what Id consider our price range and it was a total dump! So we are here to stay! Ok gota find something my stomach can handle befor i go to the Plex!

No comments: