Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday happenings

Kind of a busy day today! Im sure missing my SB friends as they are all together scrapping in INDY this weekend. This was the weekend that there was supposed to be a wedding reception but it all fell through and we went to ST Louis last weekend. No worries weve already got a full Saturday planned with Taking Olivia to the apple orchard thats about 40 miles from here. My neice Katy and her dh are coming to town also so we are going to have a big family dinner tomorrow night of crockpot Jambalaya! this stuff is seriously good! I may post the recipie here so keep looking! Id do it now but I have to go to the gym today so no time! Just wanted to put something down for the end of the week! Ive been helping watch Olivia all week as she got a cold from her cousin! Darn that Ivory! And I m pretty sure that Im coming down with it too! Ok need to get moving lots to do today!

2 comments:

Pam said...

hey sweetums. Hope you are feeling okay today. Cant wait to see the pics from the orchard.

Judy said...

Hi Laura! You've been tagged! (see my blog)