Wednesday, April 2, 2008

good evening

I know! I cant believe that Im here so lat ein the evening either! Just ting up loose ends for the day and planning tomorrow. Ive got things ready for taking the taxes to Rons tomorrow. And Im also going to take my comforter with me and wash it! They get dirty so fast, and after its washed it seems to speed up the dirty process! Thats oe reason I dont spend alot (under 50.00) on one. Im going to try and get out of here by 9 if I can. I dont want to be out in the drippy rain. And cold again!! Damn x 3! I guess when it finally gets warm itll be warm to stay. then getdown to business in the garden. Ill wait until mid may to be sure. Doesnt that sound so far away? It does to me too.Friday will be pick up the house day, then the SU shindig! Yes Ive got a busy lil schedule for a week or so! Better gets me some beauty rest. Oh on a sad closure, Phils dad passed away today. Em will be flying out on Friday Im pretty sure. Early too! Not sure how long shell b e gone. Ill miss her, but I know her heart is with Phil right now...sos mine...sigh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Dawn said...

I bet you're enjoying the gorgeous days we're having this week-end! Hopefully it stays this way so you can work out in your flowerbeds again soon.

Kim said...

Just wanted to say Hi, Laura! I love your pic!!

Kay said...

I am sorry to hear about Phil's Dad.
We put our tomatoes and squash out last week because it hadn't been below 50 at night and had been in the 80s already.
Of course 1 week later it got to freezing 2 nights in a row so we covered them up. Now it is going back to 80s and 50 and 60s at night.
May seems a long ways away but it will be here before you know it!